Terms & Conditions
Dedicated Servers are ideal for Larger Businesses
and High-Traffic Websites
Payment and Renewal
- Our services are billed on a recurring basis, such as monthly or annually. By subscribing to our services, you authorize us to charge your chosen payment method on a recurring basis. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend or terminate your access to our services.
- Domain names purchased with promo codes are not eligible for transfer until after being renewed with us at least once.
- All services purchased with promo codes or tied to the promo code used are non-refundable.
Cancellation and Refunds
- You may cancel your account at any time by contacting our customer support.
- We do not provide refunds for domain names
- We do not provide refunds for any partial service periods or for any services that have been used.
We do not provide refunds for service(s) that are purchased alone or together with another package with promo code(s)
- We do not provide refunds for services that are terminated due to abuse or violation of our terms
- You agree not to use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You must comply with all laws and regulations that apply to your use of our services. You agree not to use our services in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our services.
- You are responsible for any content that you upload, post, or otherwise make available through our services. You agree not to upload, post, or otherwise make available any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to upload, post, or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You agree to indemnify and hold HosterCity and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our services, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- HosterCity provides our services on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our services or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall HosterCity be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our services.
- These Terms and your use of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which HosterCity is based without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes to the Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms